Ma-tell dad when he goes hiking, he's supposed to wear jeans!
lol that's funny.thanks for viewing my blog!love mom
Haha I'm sure you're kids would help! :) But I can answer questions too - I love that sort of thing. Customizing is fun.Max loves the book you gave him! And I do too because since it is about Dads, Trevor is much more inclined to read it to him... free time for me!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ma-
tell dad when he goes hiking, he's supposed to wear jeans!
lol that's funny.
thanks for viewing my blog!
love mom
Haha I'm sure you're kids would help! :) But I can answer questions too - I love that sort of thing. Customizing is fun.
Max loves the book you gave him! And I do too because since it is about Dads, Trevor is much more inclined to read it to him... free time for me!
Post a Comment